Learn To Go With The Ebb & Flow: Navigating Life With Mindfulness & Meditation
October 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In this six-week program you will learn:
- The fundamentals of mindfulness meditation and how it impacts your brain, your body, and your quality of life.
- How to become aware of your moment-to-moment experience and meet challenges with wisdom, equanimity, kindness, and compassion.
- How to become more responsive and less reactive to challenging situations.
- How to live more intentionally and skillfully, bringing clarity, peace, and balance into your stressful life.
- Several mindfulness meditations to use in a daily meditation practice along with invaluable tools and techniques to apply mindfulness daily.
- To go with the ebb & flow…. an easier, lighter, way of Being which improves your overall physical and mental health.
Classes are approximately 2 hours and are conducted through instructional talk, experiential exercises, and open discussion.
This program includes Informational handouts, a personal homework log, and weekly recorded guided meditations.
For More Information, Visit: